Welcome to the December 2011 Pine Needle Products Newsletter!
Siberian Red and Bioeffective Gel Re-launch
Recently Solagran, the manufacturer of the Bioeffective range of products re-launched Siberian Red and Bioeffectives Gel along with some smart new packaging. You can check out the new packing on our website or facebook.com/pineneedleproducts. You might have notice we've also given our logo a fresh lick of paint..
The History of Pine Needle Products
As our list of healthy customers has continued to grow we thought we would share our story to date and our vision for the future. As our name suggests, we are dedicated to the sale and distribution of "Pine Needle Products", more specifically the range of Bioeffectives.
The team at Pine Needle Products have been using Bioeffectives for a number of years, and as a result we bring important experiential knowledge to the table through our own use and hundreds of case study examples through our client base. Our knowledge and understanding of these products is why we are unique in the market place. We have found that in order to perform well and live a healthy life, Bioeffectives form an important part of your overall living strategy.
We see the synergistic use of Bioeffective A and Siberian Red as a practice for living well. We base this view on our first hand experience of being able to cope with load and stress in daily living and having the incidence of colds and minor illnesses significantly reduce since beginning this practice over 4 years ago.
To summarise our 2 major products:
Bioeffective A is excellent for:
1. Preventing colds and flus
2. For use with gastro-intestinal conditions due to it's antimicrobial and tissue regenerating properties. These conditions include stomach and duodenal ulcers, reflux, IBS, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, travelling gut bugs, Candida etc.
3. In detox programs
4. For reducing inflammation and regenerating tissue in arthritis
5. Lowering cholesterol
6. Post chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
7. Topically for healing burns, wounds, rashes, grazes etc.
8. For liver regeneration and conditions.
Siberian Red is excellent for:
1. Treating fatigue - building energy levels
2. In adaptation to, and counterbalancing the debilitating effects of stress - be it physical, emotional, psychological.
3. Preventing cramps and reducing inflammation
4. Dealing with or preventing low iron levels, or anaemia
5. Preventing colds and flus
6. Improving endurance and stamina.
Used together there is a synergistic effect where benefits are amplified (see our article, The General and the Soldier).
Our vision is to create an on-line community who are aware of the value of Bioeffectives for their health and wellness and to provide that community with all the information and resources to integrate these products into their health and wellness regime.
Central to servicing this community is education. We are pleased to offer access to our resident naturopath Tim Altman for answers to any of your questions on the range of bioeffectives in your situation. Email any questions to email@example.com and answers to these questions will be available for viewing on our new website.
The loyal customer is central to our vision. We intend to provide access to the best information on the Bioeffectives through our newsletters and facebook page. We invite you to play a role in this community by sharing this vision with as many friends and family who you would like to see benefit from using these incredible products.
Thank you for your continued support of www.pineneedleproducts.com
In Good Health,
The Pine Needle Products Team